Friday 16 March 2012

Hey There!

Hey, how's it going?

My names Sarah and just to say straight off that I'm a very passionate gamer. I spent a fair amount of time gaming and I even work part time in games retail, so it's fairly safe to say that I'm pretty into my video games. Because I have such an interest in them, I also have a lot to say about them. So I'm pretty sure that most people don't really care, I just needed somewhere to air my thoughts on various things video game related which is why I've set up this blog. I'll be reviewing games, talking about them and just generally ranting about them too. Whether or not anyone reads them doesn't really matter...I'm sure you understand that sometimes you just need somewhere to express what's on your mind. This is what I intend this blog to be. Ramblings of a gamer. Straight from my mind and onto virtual paper.

Unfortunately, I feel like a dying breed of gamer because I'm not really into my online multiplayers (I've never owned a copy of Call of Duty or Battlefield or FIFA) and I'm not really a big fan of FPS's either (although that's not to say there aren't any good ones out there because there are.) I'm a story gamer. I play games as another means of experiencing another world, meeting characters and getting involved with the events that a game takes you through. So I play a lot of RPG's, yeah, but I'm into other stuff as well. Bioshock had a fantastic story and that was an FPS. For me, it's all about how you keep me engaged with the power of story telling. That said, LittleBigPlanet was fun too. So I like most games - I'm a fan of creativity and playing something that's a little bit different from the norm. So, generic churned out games may not be my thing, but I'm always willing to give most games a try.

So yeah, drabble over! I'll start airing out my thoughts. If you have any opinions on anything I post up, then please share them. I love nothing more than talking with fellow gamers :)

Peace,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment